Thursday, March 10, 2011

sometimes ....


Sometimes I am just not in the mood for blogging ...
I am really sorry,
that I didnt posted anything ...
but I just dont wanted to ...
Actually,
I dont even know why I am sorry,
'cause its my decision.

But ... yeah ... I dont know ...

The last couple of days were pretty weird ...
I literally did nothing ...
and when you are once it this way of "existing" 
its not so easy to get out of this ...
You need plenty of self-motivation and assertiveness ...
and thats something I dont really have a lot of ...

I just wanted to be lazy ...
and I was ...
but now its over ...
I hope it is!


I love it ... I took it in Poland 


I am not sure if I will post today again,
but if not,
I swear, this time it wont took me so long for another post!

x,
Nicky

1 comment:

  1. ich hab auch gerade so ein NICHTS-TU Tief xD
    ich weiß auch nich wie man da wieder raus kommen soll -grummel-
    keine ahnung :D
    hoffentlich kommt bald ein bombastischer motivationsschub (:

    ReplyDelete