Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday filler


Another annoying Monday ... 
the next funny boring survey xD


Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
closed ... ?!?!?!

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
nope

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
nope ...


Do you like to use post-it notes?
yes xD

Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
nope ...

Do you always smile for pictures?
I dont like to stand infront of the cam ... feel uncomfortable ... so noo ...
not always ...

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
no ... is there really someone who do this?!

Have you ever peed in the woods?
ehm ... when i was a lil kid ... dont judge me :(

What about pooped in the woods?
eww .. no ...

Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
nooo ... I dont like to dance ... I never did ... 

Do you chew your pens and pencils?
no ... I hate it!

What is your Song of the week?
Thanks to my brother ... its "Hit the lights" by Alexa Goddard -.-"
cant get this song out of my head ...

Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
hmm ... dont really know ... its some kind of weird ...

Do you still watch cartoons?
Sure ...

What do you drink with dinner?
whats around ... water of juice ...

What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
dont eat meat ...

What is your favorite food?
bananas xD

Last person you kissed/kissed you?
my aunt or my grandma ... dont know xD
was a looong and weird night xD

Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
nope

Ran out of gas?
nope ...

Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Cereals xD

Are you lazy?
yes ... absofreakinlutely
  
How many languages can you speak?
Do latin count?! ... If yes, 4 ... If no, 3 xD

Are you stubborn?
yes ...

Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
Letterman, but I am more a fan of Jimmy Fallon ...

Ever watch soap operas?
sometimes ...

Afraid of heights?
no not really ...

Sing in the car?
sure ...

Ever used a gun?
nope ...

Do you think musicals are cheesy?
no ...

Is Christmas stressful?
yes ... it shouldnt but it is ...

Favorite type of fruit pie?
apple ...

Do you believe in ghosts?
kinds ... yes ...

Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
sure ... often ...

Take a vitamin daily?
yes ...

First concert?
Fallout Boy ...

Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
The only one I was, when I was in the US, was Kmart, so I think I will pick this xD

Nike or Adidas?
Nike ...

Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds

Ever take dance lessons?
no ...

Can you curl your tongue?
sure ... is there someone who cant?!

Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
no ... just because I had to laugh so hard, or when I was sad xD

Who would you like to see in concert?
Kate Voegele, Selena Gomez ( dont judge me, I like her songs ...) 
Katy Perry, Paramore and the Darling Buds (new one)

What was the last concert you saw?
Rooney ;)

Hot tea or cold tea?
ehmm ... both ...

Tea or coffee?
coffee !!!!

Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
sure ...

Are you patient?
noooo ...

Which are better black or green olives?
neither!

Who was your HS crush?
this one guy xD

Do you miss anyone right now?
yes, some good buds ...

done ;) 
'kay thats it my loveys ...
hope you all had a great weekend,
like I had xD
and I hope you all will have a great start in the new week ...

Gotta work today ...
not in the mood ...
I think I need a weekend, 'cause of the weekend xD

X,
Nicky

1 comment:

  1. ich bin auch n kaffee junkie xD hehe.
    & joah geister gibts xD
    vielleiiiiiiiicht :D

    ReplyDelete