Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday filler


Its another be hated monday ...
and ...
of course another survey ...

but I kinda like this one xD
even though its kinda silly ...
makes no sense at all xD


Put your music player on shuffle.
Click -Next Song- for every question and write it down.


What does next year have in store for me?
Underneath your Clothes - Shakira

What does your love life look like?
Let it be - The Beatles

What do I say when life gets hard?
Down - Jay Sean ft Lil Wayne

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
I don't Care - Fallout Boy

What do you want as a career?
Meet Me Halfway - Black Eyed Peas

Your favorite saying?
Born this way - Lady Gaga

What do you think of your parents?
You are not alone - Michael Jackson

Where would you go on a first date?
Hollywood - Maina and the Diamonds

Drug of choice?
Listen to your heart - DHT

Describe yourself.
Lucky - Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Cailat

What is the thing I like doing most?
When Love takes over - David Guetta ft. Kelly Rowland

The song that best describes the president?
Like a Hobo - Charlie Winston

How will I die?
Naturally - Selena Gomez & the Scene

The song that will be played at your funeral?
Tonight ( I'm loving you) - Enrique Iglesias ft. Ludacris


I dont know why,
but some songs do match pretty good xD

I hope you all had a great weekend,
and a good start in the new week,
dont forget, in a few days is the next weekend ...
and I cant wait for it ;)

X,
Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment