Wednesday, April 6, 2011

hair tip ;)

Hey guys,

just a quick post today ...
a few days ago I read on another blog this really amazing tip ...

I have pretty long hair, 
and dont want to cut it shorter ...
even though I really care for my hair,
and I dont blow dry my hair or use a hair straightener much often,
my ends are pretty shitty ...
and than I read this tip
and thought it sounds kinda weird 
I tried it ...
and it really worked ...

A hairdresser told her to put body lotion in her hair ...
everytime you want to wash your hair,
you should put body lotion in the ends
and let it soak in for 1-2h ...
and than just wash your hair ...

Like I said,
I thought it sounds weird,
but I tried it ...
and it is really amazing,
my hair looks and feels much better ...

I just had to share that,
'cause I think its a pretty good tip,
for everyone with long hair ...
and maybe short hair too ...

try it ;)

Hope you all had a great day!

X,
Nicky

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great tip :) I do believe it might work, as we always use conditioners and stuff.. It all comes back to the same basic idea: hydrating!

    ReplyDelete