Monday, February 14, 2011

14. Day

14 – Your current wishlist.


hmmm ...
there is not much on my wishlist right now ...
just a new tv,
but I'll get a new one soon ...
'cause my lovely mom will buy me one,
'cause I dont have enough money to buy it by meself,
when I want to save money for a tripp to Greece with my sister in June ...

and a new phone are on the list ...
thats all ...
_____________________

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone ...
and a very special Happy Valentine's Day to all the singles out there ...
Dont forget:
You are not allone ...
there are over millions of ppl who are single ...
I am one of them ...
and I dont care much ...
'cause I dont like all the Valentine's Day stuff anyway ...
I think,
that if you really love someone you dont need this one stupid Day as an excuse to show it.
You should show it every day!

But I hope you all had a great day,
if your single or taken ...

X,
Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment